Friday, November 29, 2013

Polka Dot Tea

A few weekends ago I spent a whole day with my local Modern Quilters Guild (CMQG) members in a local community centre. Just a bunch of us with our machines, irons and teacups!

It was lovely to have the opportunity to come together and learn from each other (I did all the learning and none of the teaching!) and get to know one another a bit better.

I was lucky enough to receive a door prize from one the sponsors of the day Polka Dot Tea, a pack of fat quarters from Yuwa's Live Life and sixty-eight collections!

Here are my little treasures:

door prize from Polka Dot Tea - fine fabrics for the modern quilter

It can be difficult to find a good range of co-ordinating fabrics but at Polka Dot Tea, they do the hard work for you and all you need to do is buy the bundle and get busy sewing!

xoClair








No comments:

Post a Comment