Sunday, November 24, 2013

Free Printables for You! - From Russia with Love (& Tractors) Notepaper


To celebrate the launch of my new design collection "From Russian with Love (& Tractors)", I'm giving you a free printable pdf of my Ditsy Flowers patterned notepaper.
I'm always looking for something pretty to write "thank you" notes or just "Hello" notes, you could even use it for your shopping list if you needed some prettiness to get you through another trip to the grocery store.

Just sign up to the Bee & Lotus newsletter here, and I'll send you a link to your printables.
If you're already receiving the newsletter just follow the link, you won't get duplicate emails.

You can see the whole collection of designs in the "From Russia with Love (& Tractors)"on fabric and wallpaper here, and select designs are available on mugs here.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you like your free printables!


xoClair




No comments:

Post a Comment