Friday, May 17, 2013

Fabric Finds

I've been really lucky this year during my frequent bargain hunting sessions in op-shops (thrift stores) and recycling centres. In case you hadn't already guessed, I have a "thing" for textiles and I'm always on the look out for vintage pieces whether they be items of clothing or scraps from someones sewing basket. Here are a few treasures that asked to be taken home.


gorgeous blue & white geo pattern

The tiniest ditsy pattern I've ever seen, and it's on seersucker!

This incredibly fine starched lawn was obviously precious to the previous owner who saved every tiny scrap!

a lovely simple grey houndstooth

This one is beautiful! A hand screenprinted linen with magpies.

True vintage novelty print of young musicians. I love those drums!


Have a lovely weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment