Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year, New opportunities to create!

It has been a while!

Well, the holidays are over now, and the heat is on. Fortunately, there are no bushfires in the immediate area here, though we can smell the smoke of nearby fires. My deepest respect goes out to those brave men and women in the rural fire services in all Australian states and territories, and my heartfelt sympathies to those who have lost homes and livelihoods.

I'd like to tell you that my absence was due to an incredibly fruitful burst of creative outputs, but unfortunately that aint true. I have been very busy taking it easy :), flat out like a lizard drinking, as they say down under.


This year, we have been trying to make more of our nearby parks. The kids (and adults) thoroughly enjoyed spending time at our local lake. All that was required was a picnic blanket, a little food, togs and some buckets and spades. Sometimes it takes your children to show you how little they really need to be entertained :)

I have sooo many projects budding in my mind at the moment! I will make an effort to share them with you throughout 2013.

xoClair

No comments:

Post a Comment