Thursday, January 24, 2013

Geo Chevron

If you're loving the jewel tones of Emerald, Sapphire and Amethyst and you're not "over" chevrons yet (me neither!), you might like to see my newest additions to the Bee&Lotus Society6 shop.
According to Pantone colour forecasts, Emerald green is the official colour of 2013, I have really fallen for this shade and am hoping to see it popping up in home wares and clothes in mainstream shops really soon.

My Geo Chevron design is available in 3 jewel tones as an art print in various sizes and as cushion covers! AND this weekend Society6 is offering FREE SHIPPING worldwide.

I will be making these designs available in my Spoonflower shop as wallpaper and fabric to purchase by the yard very soon.
Have a sqizz and let me know what you think :)


xoClair

No comments:

Post a Comment