Saturday, June 2, 2012

WOFSYs are here!


For those of you who are not into quilting, you may not be aware of what WOF means.
Not to be confused with WTF ;), WOF refers to Width of Fabric.
Currently there are lots of different ways of purchasing a number of designs from a collection; jelly rolls, charm packs, layer cakes, honey buns, bali pops etc.

Well now there's a new way. WOFSYs!
Width of Fabric Strip Yards are available from my Bee&Lotus Spoonflower shop now!

If you purchase 1 yard of WOFSY, you will get 7 (+ a smidge) designs from my Granada collection of fabrics, in 5" x a maximum of 53" (depending on fabric you choose) strips for you to cut into pieces for quilting and other crafty sewing.

If there are other combinations of designs you'd like to see on a WOFSY, please let me know and I will do my best to make it available.

Bee&Lotus WOFSY in Granada evening colourway
and detail showing selvedge.

Bee&Lotus WOFSY in Granada morning colourway
and detail showing selvedge.


Available to purchase from my Spoonflower shop.


Enjoy!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment