Friday, May 4, 2012

Semi-What!?

This morning I fired up the inter-ma-tron and made my way to the Spoonflower weekly contest page, ready to trawl the pages looking to see if my design had made it into the top 100.
And there, on the first page I saw....

My design Granada Floral for the Fabric8 contest had made it to the Semi-Finals!!

I am so proud to have my design selected to be in the top 100 amongst all of the truly wonderful and original designs. There are some seriously talented Spoonflorians out there, eight of which will go through to the finals to win a contract to design for Robert Kaufman Fabrics.

Although I would dearly love to win a spot in the finals, I think I'll just enjoy being a semi-finalist for now. For those of you who haven't voted yet, head on over to the weekly contest page and vote for your favourites (and me if you like my design!).

You never know, your vote might be the one that gives someone their big break!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment