Saturday, May 26, 2012

Granada Collection now available!


I've just received my Granada Collection sampler in the post from Spoonflower!
I love how they've printed, and so does the dog :)
I have made some changes to the scale of the Chevron and Moorish designs (now larger) and I need to sort out the colour on Chevron Stone - but aside form that I am thrilled with how they look.
I'm really happy with the details in the watercolour flowers and leaves on Granada Floral, especially the Aqua and Yellow Ochre colourways.

Granada Floral, Floral Ink, Moorish, Star, Chevron & Tile designs are now available in various colourways to purchase from my Bee&Lotus Spoonflower shop. You can choose to have any design printed onto Linen/Cotton canvas, Kona cotton, Cotton Silk, Organic cotton knit, Organic cotton sateen, Heavy cotton twill and even Silk crepe de chine!

Given the range of fabrics, you could use these designs for anything! I would love to have some yardage of Granada Floral in the silk crepe de chine :)

Which is your favourite and what would you use it to make?
xo
 


Granada Star design in all colourways
 
 (clockwise from top) Granada Star in yellow ochre & stone

(clockwise from top)  Granada Chevron in yellow ochre


(clockwise from top)  Granada Floral Ink in aqua


6 comments:

  1. I love them all Clair, but I would love Moorish in Henna, on some lovely crepe de chine (my favourite fabric!) to make a blouse! xo Prue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice Prue! And knowing your sewing skills it would look brilliant. mmmmm silk blouses....

      Delete
  2. Love the photo Clair! Nushie looks pretty happy and I bet you are too! I love the Tile design, and the Floral. I'd make cushions with the Floral. Darn, I really need a sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, yes you do. Just tell S how much money you could save if you had one to make things with. That works in theory anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled across spoonflower, your designs, and subsequently this blog. I am looking for fabrics to use in the design of my daughter's big kid room. Her dad is from Spain and I was looking for something feminine and classic/traditionally Spanish. If I can wrap my head around how to make this work, I'll have to figure out how to buy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for you sweet comments :)
    If you do decide on one of my designs but would like to see it in a different colourway or scale, please let me know and I may be able to make a custom design available for purchase in my Spoonflower shop.
    All the best!
    Clair

    ReplyDelete